Share your opinion on data management best practices for mergers & acquisitions ✍️

• 26 July 2023
  • 3 replies
Share your opinion on data management best practices for mergers & acquisitions ✍️
Badge +1

Hello everyone,

Our research data shows that many of our users work or have worked in companies that grew through mergers & acquisitions and M&As often push companies to invest in data management.

We are currently working on creating an e-book and collecting data management best practices for companies going through an M&A.

The e-book will be shared on our website when it's ready! Do you have experience going through M&A, or have any best practices to share? Please share your expertise by filling out this form and get featured in our e-book (if you want to 😉): https://forms.gle/oCmgfWfh7vGL4c8v7

If you have any questions don’t hesitate to let me know in the comments 👇

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

@Nazar - please note there is a data quality issue;  Questions 2 and 3 are duplicated.  I answered the as if they were suppose to be “before” and “after” a merger.  

Badge +1

@Catherine, thanks for spotting the issue. I corrected it. As far as your response, I just got your name in the response data. No idea why. We can always hop on a call. There was a couple more things I wanted to discuss with you.

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

@Nazar Let me know via email when you want to discuss more.