Solved

RDM Web App deleting the data

• 6 July 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +1
  • Universe Traveller
  • 3 replies

In RDM web app, I see State column as waiting for confirmation as its not getting published due to data error.

I am manually deleting record one by one by going to Problems section in web app.

Can it be deleted in bulk and please tell me the procedure.

icon

Best answer by tomas.reichel 18 July 2023, 11:32

View original

2 replies

Badge +1

In RDM web app, I see State column as waiting for confirmation as its not getting published due to data error.

I am manually deleting record one by one by going to Problems section in web app.

Can it be deleted in bulk and please tell me the procedure.

@Cansu @AKislyakov Could you please help.

Badge +1

Hello @Akash,

the procedure depends on what you want to achieve. As you said, in Problems section you can see the reason of records being invalid. Also after failed publish operation you can see the reason in SYSTEM > Application data > Action History. In case you understand the reason already and you want to “delete” relevant records, then:

• if you mean by delete to return them in last published state, then you can do that by Actions > Restore
  • if you really mean to delete them entirely from the published data, there is Delete button in Actions menu as well - that must again go through approval workflow

In both cases bulk operation can be done either for all records when you won’t check any checkbox, or to filtered records when you set up a filter.

Kind regards

Tomáš