Skip to main content

Let’s say a data consumer in my workplace is getting familiar with a data element (as term), and he/she want to know who the data owner is. Since we set the person reference for the roles in stewardship, the consumer need to 1. click the display name of the data owner, see the username of the referred user, and then 2. click that username to see the detail of that user, namely his/her user ID and email address.

(1) Is it possible in any way the data consumers only need to click once from the display name of the data owner to his/her user detail?

(2) Is the above workaround applicable for other reference objects (e.g. the policy reference)?

Thanks a lot.

Hello @Kelvin Fong ,

could you please post some screenshots of your e-case? I am not sure I understand the issue.

In usual case, when you have the Stewardship widget, you click on the username of the user and in the sidebar you can immediately see the details:

And for most of the other references it works the same way, but maybe you have something custom? I think that for some cases there was like an intermediate object that you needed to click through to get the details…

Kind regards,

Anna

Hi @Kelvin Fong, I’m closing this thread for now, if you have any questions please feel free to post on the thread or create a new topic🙋‍♀️

ataccama
arrows
Lead your team  forward  OCT 24 / 9AM ET