Skip to main content

HI Team,

I am using one metadata writer for one of my use-case. In one-metadata writer there is an out option called recovery audit.

May I know the use of this functionality. I tried checking in help contents I was not able to find any document related to this. If I don’t want to use this recovery_audit is it possible? 

This is the error I am getting while running the plan. Let me know if more information is needed from my end.

Thanks.

Ataccama 13.6.0 Release Notes :: Ataccama ONE - found this release note for recovery_audit- thanks

Hi @Karthikeyan, thank you for posting, great to hear that you’re able to find what you are looking for!

Hi Cansu,

I was trying to write terms in ataccama one using one metadata writer and I followed the instructions in this doc - How to import terms from ONE Desktop 🟣🔎 (ataccama.com) . Similarly, I was trying to write entity type as “business terms” should I need to create standardization rules wrapper, validation rules wrapper and detection rules wrapper? 

Also,

1. I wanted to know more about the best practices for using one metadata writer while writing to entity type - connection, catalog item etc,.
  2. I wanted to know more about standardization rules wrapper, validation rules wrapper and detection rules wrapper what is the use of creating these wrappers.

Thanks,

Karthikeyan.

ataccama
arrows
Lead your team  forward  OCT 24 / 9AM ET