Skip to main content

Hi there,

From the official website, I  found the business terms could show data quality score on from category to element term level. 

I wonder how the sub-category item do an aggregation data quality score based on the element(column items). I understand that data quality rule could apply on column level or table level to show the quality result. 

For our current environment, I’ve set the hierarchy relationship, Data Domain is parent relationship to Data set, Data Set is the Parent relationship to Tables, which looks like Data Domain > Data Set > Data Table. How can it show data quality score on Data Set(Sub-category) and Data Domain level(Category). 

Thank you!

Best regards,

Vicky 

Hi Vicky,

I am happy to see you back in Community!

I will ask my colleagues to provide you an explanation, I will get back to you asap.

Thank you!

Adél

Hi Team,

May I clarify that the Order’s data quality score is not to reflect the sub-category’s data quality score? The data quality rule on Category and Sub-category is different, right? 

In my case, if I have data hierarchy eData domain> Data set > Table], each Table have it’s data quality score, how can I have the overall data quality score(which refers to Data Set) on different Tables? 

Thanks!

Best regards,

Vicky 

Hi @vickylau32 ,

You are right, Order´s data quality is not reflecting the sub-category´s data quality score.

Each term has its own DQ which is based on DQ results of Attributes to which it is assigned to.

Kind regards,

Adél

Hello @vickylau32  and @Adela Sotonova !
I see that Ataccama has oppurtinity to categorize business terms. How can I achieve this? I want to categorize my business terms, but when I created child of Business Terms from the navigation, it just got all the terms from the business terms. 
I also created as child of Terms, but in that way I can not create any term.

I want to show every term like in this categories. 

However my business terms look like this:

Can you help with this or I cant realize it in this version of Ataccama? 
Thank you for attention!

ataccama
arrows
Lead your team  forward  OCT 24 / 9AM ET