Skip to main content

Let’s say we have some properties placed at the table attribute level. Is it possible to display those table attribute properties in the data structure page of the catalog item as shown below? Thanks in advance.

Hello @Kelvin Fong , AFAIK those pages are hard-coded and cannot be modified. Most of the metadata changes can be only done on the Overview pages. However, you can create a feature request for our engineering team as it sounds reasonable.

Alternatively (and I am not sure how much that would help), you could create another navigation page for Attributes and that could display much more information in the listing (by listing imagine e.g. the sources listing). User would have to filter it by the parent table though as it would list all the attributes of all the Catalog items.

Let me know if this is something you would like to investigate, and I could share more information.

Kind regards,

Anna

Hi @Kelvin Fong I’m closing this thread for now, if you have any follow-up questions please feel free to share them here or create a new post 🙋‍♀️

ataccama
arrows
Lead your team  forward  OCT 24 / 9AM ET