Skip to main content

Hi Team,

I want to use the DQ monitoring project results component. From where do we get the  Monitoring project Id for the component?

Thanks in Advance

Anagha 

Hello, the ID can be found in the URL of the monitoring project:

Another option is to use ONE Metadata Reader step in the IDE - that way you can download the IDs easily for all projects and use it e.g. as a parameter in the component.

Let me know if this helps.

Kind regards,

Anna

Hi @anna.spakova ,

I have connected to the server and When I have given the ID, it is throwing error. 

Hi @anagha.k ,

you have to save the ID into some column first and provide that column.

Example could be with the ONE Metadata reader (see above my previous answer):

Or you can save it into a column using Alter Format etc. I don’t know the exact flow you want to have in the plan.

Kind regards,

Anna

Hi @anna.spakova,
Could you please help me with the working of DQ Monitoring Project Results component? When I have gone through the document I could see that one input file is required. What will be the input file for DQ Monitoring Project Results component? 

Hi @anagha.k 

as an input you can use for example the ONE Metadata Reader as I showed above, or you can use combination on Randon record generater and Alter format (see attached). We use the Random Record generator when we just need some starting point and we are not using any other Start step (like Text File Reader atc.)

In the Alter format I am providing the ID of the project.

Kind regards,

Anna

ataccama
arrows
Lead your team  forward  OCT 24 / 9AM ET