Skip to main content
Solved

Delete dataset from report (Monitoring Project)

• 24 July 2024
  • 5 replies

Hi,

ONE Web > Monitoring Project

I have a MP A which contains 7 CIs, I want to copy this MP to create MP B. For MP B I only want to use 6 out of the 7 CIs as the last CI is unnecessary. I use the import configuration (great qol btw) and for the 7th CI I use same CI.

After the import configuration has been completed I delete the 7th CI from the MP. Inside the Report tab I still see that same CI appear which is not ideal. You'd think clicking the three dots besides it lets me Delete it from the page, but to my surprise that option is greyed out. How do I get rid of this CI from the Report page?

​​​

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hi JTH,

Could you please clarify which version of the product is this?
There are quite a few improvements available in 15.2 in comparison with what is available in v14 which allows much more granular control over things you’re trying to import.

I think I've encountered the same issue as the one you’ve reported with “ghost CI’s appearing under the report tab.
The solution was do delete those items manually using GraphQL queries.

First you need to run a query to identify the id of problematic CI aggregation and next query should delete it.
Please test these queries on some development system before running anything in production!

You can access GraphQL API here https://customer.envrionment.ataccama.online/playground/
https://docs.ataccama.com/one/latest/one-apis/one-api.html#work-with-graphql

query {
monitoringProject(gid: "PUT_PROJECT_ID_HERE") {
draftVersion {
configuration {
storedVersion {
aggregation {
storedVersion {
aggregations {
edges {
node {
storedVersion {
aggregations {
edges {
node {
gid
type
storedVersion {
catalogItem {
storedVersion {
_displayName
}
}
}
}
}
}
}
}
}
}
}
}
}
}
}
}
}

You’ll need to use ID’s from the output of the first query in the 2nd one:

mutation { 
catalogItemAggregationDelete(gid: "PUT_CI_AGGREGATION_ID_HERE") {
success
}

# catalogItemAggregationPublish(gid: "PUT_CI_AGGREGATION_ID_HERE") {
# success
# }
}

I hope this helps.

Ivan

Hi @ivan.kozlov,

Currently on 13.9.4 and also I don't have access to the first link, however I'll look into this with the team 🙂 thank you for the respone

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi @JTH please don’t hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can help you with further. I’m closing this thread for now, if you have any other questions please feel free to share them in the comments or create a new post 🙋‍♀️

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

I have tried this and it worked. The dataset is gone. The only weird thing is that the thing under which it was grouped (ISHS Sybase) remains.

The monitoring project ran successfully and did not profile the removed dataset though. So that's good.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Thanks for the feedback @Marcel-Jan, I’ve shared the issue with the team 🙌