Solved

How to update look up file?

• 11 November 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4
  1. I created a lookup file from existing attributes in the table but some values are missing so I need to update the look up file. How to do that?
  2. How to create lkp file outside of web interface and upload to ataccama?
icon

Best answer by Maxim Kim 22 November 2022, 09:52

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

@filip.kracmar @Catherine @Siva_Madhavan  Please help

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Go to the File explorer tab and expand Tutorials > 03 Build lookup (LKP) file. There are 5 examples of how to build new LKP files. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +6
  1. I created a lookup file from existing attributes in the table but some values are missing so I need to update the look up file. How to do that?
  2. How to create lkp file outside of web interface and upload to ataccama?
  1. Lookups created out of attributes in One catalog could be updated using “Update Lookup” button in lookup view (Data Quality → Lookup Items → view any lookup → red button on the top right corner). Note, this way you can’t update lookups uploaded from your filesystem (generated by Ataccama Desktop).
  2. Lookups created by Ataccama Desktop could not be updated as far as I remember (for the versions I have used at least). Instead, we uploaded a new version of lookup as a separate entity deleting previous lookup. Note that in rules, lookups were used by name isInFile(value, “lookup:somelookupname”)