Solved

Rollback loading of configuration to DEV environment

• 20 April 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

I loaded a configuration with a new table to my organisations DEV PaaS environment and it dropped the existing tables in DEV. How do I rollback this transaction? Any help would be greatly appreciated

icon

Best answer by anna.spakova 20 April 2023, 11:10

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @BenS, can you please elaborate, which product and version you are asking about? And is this Ataccama PaaS environment? If so, I would suggest to contact Ataccama support to see, if there is any database backup available. 

In case of Ataccama ONE, there is the option to do web app based database backup that you can rollback, but it sounds to me like this is maybe concerning RDM or MDM?

Anna

Badge +1

Hi Anna, thanks for the response. It turns out I can rollback transactions by doing a deletion in

RDM Admin console → Overview in our organisations Ataccama PaaS DEV environment. However, I note that the tables that were previously dropped returned however they were no longer populated.

So I would have to do data load to tables again. Anyway, I will continue testing transactions in DEV, to get across this. Also I am using Ataccama One Desktop version 13.9 to generate configurations.

Ben