Solved

MS teams notification

• 15 December 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

I have tried to implement MS teams notifications for the monitoring projects - but after following the instructions in the user documentation ( https://support.ataccama.com/home/docs/aip/14.3.0/development-guides/one-development-guide/configuring-the-one-web-application/ms-teams-integration ) I don’t get any messages to my teams channel, is there something else that needs to be configured for this to work? 

icon

Best answer by Cansu 18 December 2023, 14:48

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Ellinor, welcome to the community, and thank you for posting! Could you please let me know if you can see the Webhook in your list of connectors (step 7 from the documentation)? 

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Thank you @Cansu! :) Yes I can see the Incomming webhook under the configured connectors. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Thanks for getting back to me so fast @Ellinor , the other issue that can happen is an issue while copy-pasting the webhook URL. Could you please also re-check that? If you can do a test notification and it still doesn’t work please kindly raise a support ticket at support.ataccama.com

Please let me know how it goes 🙋‍♀️

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

The problem is solved now! I raised a ticket and they added the MS Teams webhook hostname to the firewall’s allowed list.

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

That’s great to hear @Ellinor thanks for getting back here!