Skip to main content

Welcome to the Data People Community 👋

We are very glad you’re here. This is a great space for you to introduce yourself to your fellow community members and offer up a fun fact (or three). Let me start!

I’m Cansu, I’m a Community Manager at Ataccama. You’ll see me here a lot; managing the forums, chatting, and generally helping out.

A little more about me:

• I’m based in the City of a Hundred Spires ️🗺️

• I have two black cats named Goblin & Monkey🐈⬛️

• I am an amateur surfer ‍🏄‍♀️

Please don’t hesitate to share details about what you're looking to achieve with Ataccama, and what you hope to get from your experience in the Data People Community.

See you in the forums 👀

Hi everyone,

I’m Mihai, and I work as a Data Governance Manager in the legal sector. Currently, we're in the process of implementing Ataccama for Data Quality and Catalog Management, and we’re excited about the potential it brings to our data governance efforts.

As we continue to scale our use of Ataccama, I’m eager to learn from others in the community. How are you leveraging Ataccama to improve data quality in your organizations? Are there any best practices or lessons learned from similar implementations? I’d love to exchange insights and collaborate with fellow users to maximize the platform’s capabilities.

A little more about me:

• I like to play volleyball and basketball
  • I enjoy going out in NYC with family and friends
  • Love hanging out at the beach or going hiking

Looking forward to engaging with the community!

Best regards,

Welcome,

I’m glad to hear you are looking to collaborate with other users.

I also like the beach!

Cheers!

Hello everyone,

I’m excited to join this Ataccama Community! I hold a B.Sc. with Honors and an MSc. in Computer Science, and for over 19 years, I’ve specialized in leading and developing Business Intelligence and Analytics solutions for large, complex organizations. My experience spans designing Enterprise Data Warehouses, managing large databases, and creating insightful reports using PowerBI, Tableau, and SSRS. I’ve also extensively worked on ETL processes, data integration, quality, and governance. I'm currently the Manager of the Data Governance Office at SAIT (Southern Alberta Institute of Technology) in Calgary, AB, Canada and I am making Ataccama’s capabilities particularly relevant to my current work. I’m passionate about learning and continuously improving, and I look forward to contributing to and learning from this community! 🙂

Best regards,

Alina Simon
https://www.linkedin.com/in/asimonc/

Welcome to the community 🎊

ataccama
arrows
Lead your team  forward  OCT 24 / 9AM ET