Skip to main content

Hi

I have with great success been using your free desktop version of DQ Analyzer.

But the license has run out. Last time I had this issue a new download and a re-installation solved it.

I have tried to do the same, but it did not work.  

See issue “DQ analyzer windows version update” for further details.

Any advice what to do?

Hi @Gregers, thank you for taking the time to post here. I’ve contacted our team internally, they’ll be reaching out to you as soon as possible. 

Hi, I also have the same problem. I have downloaded the latest version of DQ Analyser but the tool is prompting for a license. 

Same problem.

Hi, also getting this error after downloading the latest version.

How do I get the free license?  I haven’t used DQA for awhile and the last time I used is you would request a license and you would get a licence file returned that was good for a year.  Is that still the process?

Hi everyone,

Quick update: Our team is actively working on resolving the license issue with the free desktop version of DQ Analyzer. We're currently generating an updated license and incorporating it into the upcoming build.

Rest assured, our development and license teams are aware of the situation and are working diligently to resolve it as quickly as possible.

We'll keep you posted on any major updates. Thank you for your patience!

Hi,

I also have the same problem, so I would like to know if you have any advance about it @DannyRyan 

Thanks

Same problem, hope it will be resolved soon

Hello everyone,

I am excited to announce the availability of a new build of DQ Analyzer!

We invite you to download the latest version of DQA along with a brand-new license key, which will remain valid for one year until July 8th, 2024. Simply visit the following link to initiate the download: https://www.ataccama.com/download/dq-analyzer

The download package is a convenient .zip archive that includes the .exe binary, .plf license file, and a readme.txt file. The readme.txt file provides clear instructions on how to seamlessly replace the license file after installation.

Thank you for your continued support!

Hi,

@DannyRyan thanks a lot for this solution. I followed the steps and problem solve! My DQA is working as always.

Well, according to the link it was supposed to be resolved yesterday. 

I downloaded 11.1.1 yesterday and I still have the problem.

@DannyRyan Thanks, I have downloaded the latest .zip and applied the license included in it to my current installation (the one that did not work) and it is now working correctly.

Hi @mdaflucas, I’ve reached out to you via PM.

@DannyRyan I had same experience, a new download did not fix the problem, but installing the new license key worked 😀

ataccama
arrows
Lead your team  forward  OCT 24 / 9AM ET