Skip to main content

I want to configure one general email notification that will be used for all of my monitoring programs. I would prefer to receive a single email notification that compiles the findings from various monitoring projects rather than the numerous emails I usually receive for each monitoring project. I'm aware that I should use One Desktop, but I'm not sure how to proceed precisely. Well, I know that I have to call monitoringProjectProcessing which allows me to  retreive the finish time with processing ID. And then I have to complie to get the ID link of notification but the problem is here that I dont know the step exactly. It would be great if you could help.

Thanks in advance.

Hi @NazrinD ,

You can use the metadata reader monitoringProjectProcessing to retrieve the processing id and then use the send mail step where you can setup the smtp server connection and use the template whatever you would like to use it and then you can achieve what are you looking for. Please refer to this documentation. 
https://docs.ataccama.com/runtime-server/14.5.x/workflow-and-scheduler-reference/send-mail.html.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Srija Piratla

Hi @NazrinD, I’m closing this thread for now, if you have any follow-up questions please feel free to share them here or create a new post 🙋‍♀️

ataccama
arrows
Lead your team  forward  OCT 24 / 9AM ET