Solved

Layout change of preview pane in OneWeb

• 28 March 2024
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Hi Community,

In a term's listing (overview) page you can click on the term's name after which the detail page for that term opens. If you click beside the term's name a kind of preview pane or side window opens, also showing details for that particular term. So like this:

In the details screen it is possible to change the page layout, which is especially important after having added custom properties, so that a logical layout can be retained.

It looks though that for this preview pane the layout cannot be changed. 

Does anyone of you know how to accomplish this?

Kind regards,

Albert

icon

Best answer by Albert de Ruiter 9 April 2024, 14:31

View original

5 replies

Badge +1

Hi Albert, in order to change the criteria inside of the terms, you can do the following.
1. Open up any term that is already created
2. On the top right corner you will have 3 … Then you can click on ‘Edit Page Template’
This will open up the panel which is used to customize the layout.
You can find attached a screenshot example of one I have created for myself.

For Additional information about customizing the page, reference this link for your many options: https://docs.ataccama.com/one/14.5.x/ui-customization/entity-screen-customization.html

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Hi @Robert Marinovic,

Thanks for your reply. I was already familiar with this option to change the layout though. My scenario applies to a different screen: when you are in a term listing screen and click anywhere beside the term name, on the right side a window will open, showing details of that term (as in the screen print that I added). My question about making layout changes applies to that side window. I cannot find an option as you describe for that particular side window. Another option to get the ‘Edit page layout’ window is by applying key combination Ctrl-Alt-t, but also that won't work for this scenario.

Kind regards,

Albert

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

I have also reached out to Ataccama Support. I will share the outcome in this post.

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Hi Community,

The Support Team confirms that the layout of the side pane cannot be edited.

For me it is clear that this functionality is important, so I have raised a feature request that you can find listed here: Product Ideas | Community (ataccama.com).

If you feel the same, please feel free upvote this idea 😉

Kind regards,

Albert

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Thank you for sharing the conversation an creating an idea post @Albert de Ruiter 🙌