Solved

Deleting Tasks and Sub-Tasks

• 22 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

In the Getting Started with ONE DG: Collaboration & Tasks article, it mentions that you are able to delete tasks and all subtasks. 

1. Deleting: When you delete a task, all related subtasks and comments are deleted as well. You can delete subtasks and comments individually. To delete a task:
    • Expand the more options menu of the task.
    • Select "Delete".
    • Confirm the deletion.

Unable to locate Options Menu of the task to perform the deletion.  What am I missing to perform these deletions?

icon

Best answer by Cansu 26 February 2024, 14:34

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Catherine, thanks for posting!

The screenshot you’ve shared is slightly different than a general task type - it’s a review request task and these types of tasks don’t have a delete option, only the cancel option (because an audit trail for reviews and approvals is expected).

It’s also possible that you might not have the necessary permissions to cancel the request since I can’t see the 3-dots menu which should be in the top right of the task details card, the cancel options would be there. I hope this helps, please let me know 🙋‍♀️

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Catherine, I’m closing this thread for now, if you have any follow-up questions please don’t hesitate to share them here or create a new a new post 🙋‍♀️