Skip to main content

Hi!
Just started to learn how to work with Scheduler and Workflows and ran into an error when starting workflow through scheduler:

ERROR: Data source 'GP' specified by property dataSourceName must exist. [Jdbc Reader (Jdbc Reader, offending property path=/dataSourceName)]

The error occurs in the "run build file" task. This is a normal plan containing a database connection. Because of this, all other tasks remain with the "WAITING" status. I will attach the configuration of my .sch file:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
<scheduleDefinition>
<description>test</description>
<enabled>true</enabled>
<job class="com.ataccama.adt.scheduler.job.WorkflowJob">
<workflow>WF00:missed_products_flow_test.ewf</workflow>
</job>
<scheduling>40 16 * * *</scheduling>
</scheduleDefinition>

Can you please tell me what I could be missing? Where to write database connection settings in .sch configuration? I just created a workflow, .sch with a launch schedule and tried to test the launch of the workflow in ONE Runtime Server Admin. Thank you in advance!

Hi there, happy to hear you’re exploring the Ataccama server components!

The database connection should be defined in the server’s Runtime Configuration. This page explains how to add a data source definition or any other resources that your workflow might need to use.

Here’s also a great guide to getting started with Server Configuration and Runtime Configuration:

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes!

@lisa.kovalskaia Hello! Thank you it works! 

ataccama
arrows
Lead your team  forward  OCT 24 / 9AM ET