Skip to main content
  1. What is the exam fee for  Ataccama ONE v13 Data Quality & Governance Foundation Level certification for attendees who exchange a minimum of 12 months hands-on experience for the must have training?
  2. How can we apply for the certification exam? Is the application process online or offline?
  3. Is the exam proctored?

Hi ckaushik,

I have sent you a private message, and added you to the Certified Professional community group.

To answer your questions;

1. The exam fee is $800 per candidate.
  2. I have arranged for a member of our professional services team to reach out to you.
  3. Yes the exam is proctored, consisting of a multiple choice quiz and a practical lab exercise.

Regards

Danny

Hi @DannyRyan ,

Thank you for your response! I didn’t see any private message so far. Also, I have sent a request to join the certified professionals group, but the request is still pending for approval.

No member from the professional services team has reached out to me either so far.

Regards,

Chanda

Hello @DannyRyan , Do you guys still certifying people on Ataccama  Data Quality ? I am interested in certifying my team on this topic and would be interested in learning more? Can you provide details to register, take exam etc process?

Hi @Siva_Madhavan 

Yes we do, I have sent you an email to your business email address with more information.

Have a great day

Danny

Hi All,

We are offering free DQG Foundation and MDM Foundation certifications.

Please reach out to the training team at training@ataccama.com, PM @DannyRyan or our Community Manager @Cansu for more information.

Thanks

Danny

ataccama
arrows
Lead your team  forward  OCT 24 / 9AM ET