• 22 April 2024
  • 1 reply
🎙️ Ask me anything: Data quality and governance webinar coming soon 🎙️
Userlevel 6
Badge +7
  • Community Manager
  • 253 replies

Hi community 👋

We are so excited to announce our next event, our first Ask Me Anything session on Data quality and governance

We are bringing our best experts to gather together and discuss the best practices, use cases, challenges, and workarounds on all things DQG.

You'll have the opportunity to ask our Product Managers, Professional Services Consultants, and Community DQG experts anything related to data quality and governance in Ataccama. Whether you're looking for advice on overcoming specific challenges, seeking insights into improving your processes, wanting to broaden your knowledge, or simply finding inspiration from other members, this AMA is the perfect opportunity to connect with like-minded professionals and gain valuable insights.

👇Find more about the event and how to register here 👇

Already have your questions lined up? Great! Share with us what you’d like to learn more about, your current challenges in DQG, and anything you’d like us to cover in the comments below. 

⚠️Anything shared until the event in the comments section here will get priority replies during our session ⚠️

We look forward to seeing you!

1 reply

Badge

Hi,

I would like to know your take on the following topics:

• Data Products in Ataccama ONE
  • Using Ataccama ONE as part of the transformations realized in modern data platforms
    (I understand AO extracts the data from the platform which is not efficient, so the only way it seems viable is the processing pushdown available with Snowflake or BigData engine/Spark, or am I missing something?)
  • Support for reading (data discovering) of semi-structured data like json files, xml files, kafka messages in topics with schema registry metadata available etc.

Thank you!