Plan file (radio button) is missing under Configure profile

Hello team,

Type of file to create: Plan File (radio button) is missing under the configure profile
Could someone help on this matter.

Best regards,
Tejesh

Hello Tejesh,
Can you please say which version of DQA you are using? Also, is the plan file radio button missing when profiling both a file and a database table?

Regards,
Maksim

Hello Maksim,

Thanks for your reply.
I am using 12.6 version of Ataccama One, my use case in on file based, while creating the profile I noticed the issue.
Please let me know for any further details.

Thanks

Best regards,
Tejesh

Hey Tejesh,
In your post you have chose as Product our free tool - DQ Analyzer. Now, you said you were using Ataccama ONE 12.6. These are two different products, however the profiling feature should look the same. Can you please show a screenshot of how the radio button is missing?

Hey Maksim,

I am a newbie to Ataccama, hence I didn’t noticed the right product to select, anyways here is the snapshot for your reference.

Best regards,
Tejesh

Hey Tejesh,
Can you please try downloading DQ Analyzer again from our website, the version there is 11.1.1. I checked in it and the plan file option is present. Maybe you currently have an older version installed.

Regards,
Maksim

Hello Maksim,

Please find the attached version which I am currently using, till last Thursday it is working fine for me and my colleagues installed same version, everything is good for them.
Currently I am using 12.6 version, I am working for a client we need to install from the respective software centre only. And this is licensed version.

Best regards,
TejeshAtaccama ONE IDE_Version

Hey Tejesh,
I understand now the product you are using. This is a strange issue. Did you try expanding the Profiling dialog box? If the dialog box is smaller, the options that do not fit the screen will disappear. This might by why the Environment options is also not seen at the bottom.

If that does not help, can you please try to do the following: Click on Window at the top of the application, then Preferences. Select “Ataccama DQC” in the list on the left and click the “Restore All Defaults” button. This should revert back any changes you might have made accidentally in the Ataccama ONE IDE. Click on “Apply and Close” and check again if the option is there.

Regards,
Maksim

Hi Maksim,

I have tried to expand the Profiling Dialog box, even then no luck and also verified all the possible ways and reaching this community.

Can you please advise further, how to get the option enabled.

Best regards,
Tejesh

Hey Tejesh,
Can you please go to the Ataccama Help Center, login with your company email and open a support ticket? It might be better to go on a call to see the issue, gather some information and try to resolve this for you.

Regards,
Maksim

HI Maksim,
I have raised the JIRA ticket, let me check with the team on the solution, once I received will post here in our community too.

Thanks for your support.

Best regards,
Tejesh

Hey Maksim,

As suggested, I have raised the ticket, Aleksandar from Tech Support team assisted me and provide a quicker resolution :slight_smile:

Solution: Need to change the Display Settings to 1024 * 768 (recommended) which our product supports.
or
Need to drag the dialog box which fits to your full screen, for which we can able to see the Plan File (Radio Button).

Best regards,
Tejesh