Oracle Database -- DQD repository throwing ORA-001 error

(sivaraman gangadharan) #1

Hello ,
I am trying to deploy the changes in server where DQD repository is connected to oracle database and getting this error of unique constraint violation . I was hoping it would refresh everytime it runs or changes deployed . please let me know if there is any fix for this issue .

Using java at: "C:\Program Files\DQC\jre\bin\java.exe"
Using DQC at: "C:\Program Files\DQC\runtime"
01.12.2016 15:55:08 [INFO] Executing ‘deployDqdConfig’ command on localhost:7799
01.12.2016 15:55:08 [FATAL] com.ataccama.core.persistence.v2.AtaDbException: com.ataccama.dqc.commons.sql.atc.WrappedBatchUpdateException: ORA-00001: unique constraint (DQD.BM_REL_ATT_COL_PK) violated

while executing INSERT INTO BM_REL_ATT_COL (att_id,att_col_id) values (?,?)
Press any key to continue . . .

(Petya Minovska) #2

Hello Sivaraman,

Could you please clarify if you are truncating the tables before deploying the changes or if you are moving the data from another database?

Regards,
Petya

(sivaraman gangadharan) #3

Hi Petya,
I didnt have the business names completed on the model and there was column mismatch in mapping to the table . I am making those changes and will test it . I will let you know the updates on it .

Actually , oracle database is the backend for DQD system tables and we never had to touch it so far in our development process .

Thanks
Siva

(Petya Minovska) #4

Hi Siva,

Do you have any update on this? Did you resolve the problem?

Regards,
Petya

(sivaraman gangadharan) #5

Hi Petya ,
I am able to resolve that issue , thanks again for checking .

Thanks
Siva

(Petya Minovska) #6

Hi Siva,

We are glad you were able to resolve it yourself.

Regards,
Petya