Download Ataccama Data Quality Center

(Nikhil Bang) #1

Hi,

I want to try out Ataccama DQC to evaluate it for my client’s needs for a Data Quality Framework. Can anyone guide me to how can I get a trial version.

(Dominik Mathauser) #2

Hello Nikhil,

I did send you an email some time ago. I am happy to have a chat with you about trying out DQC.
Drop me an personal message anytime. Thanks

Have a great day

Dominik

(Naveen Kumar Ch) #3

Hi, I would like to evaluate DQC for a POC. Could you please help me to download the DQC edition for building workflows ans scheduling?

Thanks,
Naveen

(Inna Burmistrova) #4

Hi Naveen,

I forwarded your request to my colleagues from the sales team. They will reach you via email.

Best regards,
Inna

(priya chanduri) #5

Hello I want to try the Quality Center, Can you lease let me know how can I get the downloadable

(Katrin Popova) #6

Hello Priya,

I have forwarded your request to our colleagues from the sales team. They will reach you via email.

Best Regards,
Katrin Popova

(yannick nguela) #7

Hello,

I would like try your DQC. Can you help me ??

(Katrin Popova) #8

Hello Yannick,

I have forwarded your request to our colleagues from the sales team. They will reach you via email.

Best Regards,
Katrin Popova

(Theophile Joret) #9

Hello,

I’d like to know if it’s possible to get a trial version of Ataccama DQC. As a former user of it, I’d like to make a presentation of the features to the company I work for.

Thanks

(Katrin Popova) #10

Hello Theophile,

Best regards,
Katrin Popova