Deploy error in admin center

(Jayant Singh) #1

Hello colleagues,
We have made anew project in Ataccama 11.4. and the ataccama server did start successfully. But when we try to deploy it to the new database connection, we are getting a deployment error. Please see attached image.
We have got this error for the first time and could not find any guides for help.

Help is greatly appreciated.

(Katrin Popova) #2

Hello Jayant,

Could you please copy the whole error and send it to me? In addition, please send Tomcat logs, they can be found usually in [tomcat]\logs directory.

Regards,
Katrin

(Jayant Singh) #3

Good morning!

Thanks for your prompt response. I have attached the tomcat logs from the most recent execution attempt. Some files are empty, but I tried to upload all of them. Kindly let me know if additional information is needed.

deploy_error.txt (4.8 KB)
localhost.2018-07-19.log (2.2 KB)
catalina.2018-07-19.log (2.5 KB)

(Katrin Popova) #4

Hello Jayant,

Non-atomic failure means the transaction was submitted except for the records with some errors. I see also in the log “Error for batch element #11: The statement was aborted because it would have caused a duplicate key value in a unique or primary key constraint or unique index identified by ‘BM_REL_ATT_COL_PK’ defined on ‘BM_REL_ATT_COL’”, usually means that you have in Map One Entity Rule duplicate Attribute name. You have to identify the duplicate and fix it, so there will be no duplicate Attributes.

Regards,
Katrin

(Jayant Singh) #5

Thanks for the clarification. We found the duplicate issue and fixed it.