Business Domain - how to add new

(Danny Ryan) #1

Hi,

When profiling data, does anyone know how you add to the existing ‘business domains’?

I’d like to add a number of internal business domains to our organisation, so that the profile results advise of the probability of a matching internal business domain.

Many thanks
Danny

Hi Danny,

There is a button “Normal Layot” in upper right corner of Profiling step configuration.

After you click it configuration screen would look like this:

(Danny Ryan) #3

Hi Alexander,

I was able to add a ‘custom domain’ as per the dialog box example you provided?

Now that I have at least one ‘custom domain’, how do I ensure this ‘custom domain’ appears under the ‘Business Domain’ tab of the profile results if the column being profiled matches the expression of the ‘custom domain’?

I’ve include a screenshot of what I am hoping to achieve, shown in blue font on the right hand side.

Many thanks
Danny

(Katrin Popova) #4

Hello Danny,

The business domains are already predefined domains, i.e age, gender, address etc. If you would like to add custom domain, it can be added in Domains>Customs:

There the Name, Condition and Threshold should be defined for the given domain.Please note that the threshold is a minimal percentage of input records that belong to the domain and satisfy the condition. This custom domain will be displayed in Domains:

Let me know if the provided information is sufficient and do not hesitate to ask if you have further questions.

Best regards,
Katrin Popova