Solved

catalog item not found error

• 28 March 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

I opened the on-prem AtaccamaONE environment this morning and was looking at recent (auto) profiled catalog items. A majority of them are not found - the error is “Catalog item not found” and the provided explanation is “This catalog item doesn’t exist anymore or someone has revoked your access”. Neither of these cases should be true as I am the only one who currently works in the environment and I’m the one who launched the data discovery on 3/09. This is a recent error - I have not seen this before. Any help you could provide would be appreciated.

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by Maksim Zhelyazkov 30 March 2022, 16:39

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi,

can you please provide some screenshot of the error? Also, what is the version of Ataccama ONE?

Additional information, that can help - is this a problem for just one data source or of catalog items from different data sources?

Kind regards,

Anna

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hello,

We would need more information about the issue to help you. Please go to the Ataccama Help Center homepage and click on Create a ticket to create a ticket to the Ataccama Support team. 

Provide as much details as possible in the ticket summary like the version you are working on, screenshots of the error, relevant logs, etc. 

Regards,

Maksim